Before I say peace out for an exciting weekend filled with studying for finance (hopefully it won’t get too crazy), I thought I’d swing by to leave you with a few fun things to check out over your weekend.
This is my motivation to get through the next few weeks of the semester, and because of this whole “new major” decision, I’ll be taking some super fun science classes over the summer. Needless to say, I’ll be making plenty of time to check these things off. Here’s my 2014 Summer Bucket List! Enjoy!
- Discover a new band
- Kayak trip
- Outdoor music festival
- Make a cool flea market purchase
- Host brunch with all of my favorite breakfast foods (um everything)
- Go to a yoga class
- Jeni’s ice cream
- Road trip on the megabus
- Have a cookout with kabobs
- Take pictures with a flower crown
- Buy a classic record
- Send a handwritten letter once a week
- Buy fresh produce from the farmer’s market
- Be an encouragement to someone I don’t see often
- Afternoon tea (preferably in a garden)
- Camping trip at the beach
- Finish two books, a classic novel and one that challenges and grows my faith
- Become a hippie
Shoutout to Chelsea over at http://chelseakornsephotography.squarespace.com/ for helping me make this list and for being willing to spend the summer adventuring! Check out her site!
What’s your favorite summer activity? Have you made a summer bucket list? If so, what’s on it? I would love to add to mine, so let me hear from you!